iGUIDE for Construction Managers
Add iGUIDE to your Construction Management Tools
Construction managers are adding iGUIDE to their arsenal of tools to stay on top of their projects and reduce health and safety risks.
Here’s how contractors are putting iGUIDE to good use.
Before and After As-Built Floor Plans
- When doing renovations, contractors will commission an iGUIDE of the existing space which produces highly accurate floor plans and 360o panoramas.
- Floor plans are produced in JPG, PDF, SVG and even DXF to allow import into autocad programs.
- Panoramas can see the entire room – where fixtures hand, where outlets are placed.
- On-screen measuring tools allow the contractor to measure distances and openings for doing estimates and take-offs for producing a scope of work.
- Subtrades can do the same – and the contractor can do a virtual walk through with the subtrades to review exactly what’s to be done – without the health risks currently posed by the pandemic.
- As work progresses, the iGUIDE can be updated with new panoramas to allow the owners to see work as it progresses.
- Before the walls are enclosed, contractors take a full iGUIDE tour of the space – no more guessing “where did we run that electrical line” or where plumbing was run.
- And when the job is complete another iGUIDE is produced showing the final as-built for the project.
Our floor plans do more! Measure in 3D space.
Sometimes you can’t get back to a space to take those crucial measurements. That’s why we created the Measurement Tool and Advanced Measurements for enhanced functionality within the floor plans.
These features allow you to go directly into the floor plan or 3D tour and measure the space. The Measurement Tool is included for both Standard and Premium, but Advanced Measurements is only included with Premium. It can be added to a Standard Floor Plan as an option.
Save Travel Time – Reduce On-site Exposure
Our iGUIDE floor plans provide accurate measurement tools limiting the need to visit on site for simple tasks like measuring the height of the fixture, or where exactly on the wall is that outlet. You can easily show a contractor what you want done by sharing your screen with them. Want a quote on painting a hallway, replacing that floor’s carpet? iGUIDE floor plans are among the most accurate in the industry.
Plus, your iGUIDE is available 24/7 on any browser or device.
Map and Document As-Built Environments
Create visual and dimensional information
for planning, designing and evaluating spaces.
Interactive as-built floor plans allow you to quickly navigate to the spaces you want to see
Provides room measurements,
dimensions and total
square footage (m2) for space planning purposes
3D Immersive Tour
Virtually walk-through a real world space to view conditions and easily
locate critical assets
Take custom measurements
anytime and anywhere
Option to include still photos for additional documentation.